By Debbie Disler
We’ve been offering services that have had a positive, lasting impact on school district operations for over 23 years. With our extensive experience, we understand that school district inventory control is an ever changing process of meeting current, relevant initiative goals. With this in mind, we are constantly reevaluating how we communicate and deliver our consulting and training services to clients to most effectively solve their unique challenges.
Today, we are bringing you an expanded version of our service offerings. You can see the details and request more information at the new Services section of our website, however we’ll answer a few common questions below.
Who is the Hayes services team? And how can they benefit me?
The Hayes team is made up of people just like yourself who have gained their experience from years in school district inventory management positions. This 100+ years of hands-on experience ensures practical solutions designed to achieving district goals.
These expanded offerings allows us to provide greater specialization between our two core competencies, instructional material management and IT asset management, giving the Hayes services, training and implementation experts the ability to respond to specialized customer needs.
Is there an additional cost?
Yes, our service engagements do have an additional cost associated with them. Our pricing and delivery estimates are based on the specific needs of each client which are determined with a scheduled, comprehensive discovery call. We always endeavor to be as cost conscience as possible while achieving the goal of delivering exceptional results.
What can you help me with?
We have services that focus around six major areas:
- Program Foundation – We’ll establish the communication tools necessary to initiate and sustain a successful asset management and/or instructional material program across your district.
- Procedure Optimization – We’ll create customized roadmaps for your district and schools to improve staff and resource efficiencies.
- Project Staffing and Management – We have the experienced teams and project managers to get inventory projects done cost effectively and on schedule to ensure your district can focus on the benefits of an efficient inventory control program.
- Health Checks – Sit down with our services team to evaluate your current inventory program and identify key action items to achieve current goals.
- Implementation – We offer options to promote user adoption, improve program and process effectiveness, and optimize resources to achieve established goals from the very beginning.
- Training – Make certain your staff has the skills and knowledge needed to take full advantage of the TIPWeb software supporting your asset management and/or instructional material program.
We’ll continue to add service offerings designed to meet the evolving needs of our clients. To give us feedback, or for more information on how you can utilize these services, email us at email@example.com.